[Confidential Company] | Marketing Manager
Experience Required (Years):
To develop and direct marketing and corporate communications strategies to meet organizational objectives. Evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data, new technology and implement marketing plans changes as required.
Oversee & manage all marketing events, advertising and promotional activities that support the Management & sales team towards achieving Company’s sales & marketing targets.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop annual marketing plan in conjunction with sales department, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, focusing on meeting organizational objectives.
• Manage the department’s budget. Delivery of all marketing activity within agreed budget. Direction of marketing staff where budgets are devolved.
• Cooperate on corporate communications activities through:
• External communications and systems
• Internal communications and systems
• Public relations efforts
• External vendors and consultants
• Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
• Specify market requirements for current and future media products/technology by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
• Drive a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
• Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
• Analyze potential partner relationships for organization’s product lines.
• Manage the organization’s brand development, design and production of corporate stationary & materials.
• Oversee the organization’s electronic marketing efforts including supervision of website design and maintenance.
• Manage all aspects of print production, receipt and distribution.
A University Graduate with an MBA or BA in Marketing / Management and a minimum of 6 years marketing experience, out of which 3 are at a managerial level.
• Excellent Interpersonal & communication skills
• Creative Mind/ Ability to think out of the box
• Effective team player and team manager
• Customer service oriented
• Ability to meet deadlines and excel well under pressure
Fluency in written & spoken Arabic, English & French